Welcome to my blog! I hope to share some of my experiences and my day to day photography on this page. I am available for hire to capture the defining moments of you and your family's life!

All images are copyrighted © Andrew Ong 2010.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Time to Waffle!

Here are a few images after a long break between posts (sorry!) These are from Saus' in house waffle tasting a few days ago! I can't wait for everyone to try them! Enjoy!

Shots of the unfinished decorative photography inside of Saus!

Waffle Sauces Berry Berry, Salted Caramel and Lemon Cream, all delicious!

Four of the five people making Saus happen!



With a lot of traveling happening for the rest of 2010 through NYC, Arizona and Brazil, I'll be posting here and there with more images. I'm gearing up to move in the next couple weeks and then off to NYC for the US Open!

Keep checking back for new work!

No comments: