Welcome to my blog! I hope to share some of my experiences and my day to day photography on this page. I am available for hire to capture the defining moments of you and your family's life!

All images are copyrighted © Andrew Ong 2010.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Update

Hi All,

Sorry it's been so long, but I'm getting back into the shooting groove again. Right now I'm working on a story with the Minutemen, a group that works to keep illegal immigrants from jumping over the border. I haven't done much shooting as of yet, but more research and meetings. I'll start shooting this story in just over a week and will have almost 3 weeks straight of shooting to work pretty heavily on it.

This weekend (and 3 more in the next month and a half) are dedicated to the USTA's (United States Tennis Association) League National Tournaments. It's primarily for serious adults and the level of competition is pretty high. Anyways, after a couple 14 hour days and early mornings this weekend, the tournament finished and went really well. I'm putting a couple images here, but if you want to see more just go to my SportsShooter page.

Here's a link to the USTA's page, and there's a photo gallery on there (but not as good of a selection that's on sportsshooter)

Enjoy!








1 comment:

a.morrison said...

dude that rainbow pic is crazy