Welcome to my blog! I hope to share some of my experiences and my day to day photography on this page. I am available for hire to capture the defining moments of you and your family's life!

All images are copyrighted © Andrew Ong 2010.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Saus v2.0

I've been working on some decorative photography for the Saus store. The founders wanted to go with a black and white framed concept, with the images coming from Boston's Freedom Trail. I had never personally walked the Freedom Trail and this provided a great opportunity for me to learn more about Boston and get some images of the landmarks downtown. Here's some of the images that came out from the trail, enjoy!



South Market.


George Washington Statue at the entrance of the Boston Garden.


A metal plaque on the ground in front of a life-size donkey statue at the Old State House.

No comments: